Pulsa aquí para leer en Español
This Privacy Statement describes the processing of your personal data by part of CAPRICORN HOMES, S.L. U. through the website www.capricorn-homes.com (hereinafter, the Site)
You must be over the age of 16 to register on this site and for us to collect and store your personal data. If you are under the age of 16, we may block and/or delete your data. The parents or guardians of the minor may in any case contact CAPRICORN HOMES to block the account or profile of the minor in their charge, through the means available in the section on the rights of the user.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
Company Name: CAPRICORN HOMES, S.L.U.Tax ID: B-67924712
Address: Calle San Pedro, nº 2, 4º B, 29680 Estepona, Málaga (Spain).
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE PROCESS?
1.- Personal data that you provide us:
CAPRICORN HOMES will process the following data that you provide us when contacting us through our Website:
- a) Name and Surname.
- b) E-mail address.
(c) Telephone number.
In the event that you provide data of third parties, you declare to have the consent of the same and you agree to transfer the information contained in this clause, exempting CAPRICORN HOMES from any responsibility. In any case, CAPRICORN HOMES may carry out the periodic verifications it deems appropriate to verify this fact by adopting the corresponding due diligence measures in accordance with the applicable regulations.
Likewise, once you have decided to entrust us with the commercialization of your property and / or acquire any of our real estate products, CAPRICORN HOMES will process the following data that you provide us:
Identification data (Name and Surname, Nationality, Residence, Identification Document No., telephone, postal address, email address)
Family data (Marital Status, Name and surname of the spouse, nationality of the spouse)
Data on business and/or professional activity (Profession, company, sector, employment situation, annual income, financial institution)
The user is responsible for the veracity of their data, committing not to enter false, erroneous and / or outdated data, as well as to proceed to the rectification and / or updating of the same if it were necesario.
2.- Personal data that we collect:
Each time you enter the Site, CAPRICORN HOMES collects and processes the following personal data automatically:
- Technical information, including the Internet Protocol address (IP address) used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login details, browser type and version, operating system and platform.
- Information about your visit to the Site, including Uniform Full Resource Locators (URLs), the services you have viewed and/or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visit, information about your interaction on the Web (e.g., clicks and/or mouse scrolls, and the methods used to leave the Site.
- In the event that you access the Site as a result of visiting a social network, CAPRICORN HOMES will know that you are visiting the Site as a result of the link to our existing website on that social network or the advertisement published on said social network, as well as the content of the advertisement you have visited; and
- Information obtained through cookies or similar technologies used by CAPRICORN HOMES on the Site. Review our Cookies Policy and find out about the ones we use.
FOR WHAT PURPOSES DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
CAPRICORN HOMES will process your personal data for the following PURPOSES:
- Manage the services and functionalities offered by the Site.
- Perfect, execute, control and manage the correct fulfillment of the contracted services.
- To process your request and provide you with the best possible service in case you contact nosotros.
- For the detection and prevention of fraud and money laundering.
- Protect the security of our website and detect fraudulent access and browsing and possible incidents;
- Develop a commercial profile about you based on the data we obtain through your browsing the Web, obtained based on cookies and similar technologies, in order to analyze or predict aspects such as your preferences or interests, as well as personalize our Web and our services, and this provided that you have given us your consent to the installation of cookies and while it is not revoked.
- Send you electronic commercial communications regarding similar products or services, when you have given us your express consent to do so by checking the corresponding box in the contact form and provided that you do not object to it at any later time.
BASES OF LEGITIMATION.-
The legal bases for the processing of your personal data based on the different purposes that we have indicated above are the following:
- The execution of the contractual relationship that we establish with you when you entrust us with the commercialization of your property or the search for a property.
- Compliance with our legal obligations in tax matters, prevention of money laundering and any other legal obligation that is applicable.
- The satisfaction of our legitimate interest, consisting of managing the services and functionalities of the Site, administering and protecting the security of our Website and our services, content and information systems, carrying out tests that allow us to improve the user experience and / or detect errors or areas for improvement, perform analysis and internal reports using data s derived from the products and services in which you are interested and the data that you have provided us during the process of contact and request for information and, based on these data, send you electronic commercial communications referring to similar products or services, provided that you have expressly indicated it . In any case, you have the right to oppose these treatments at any time, by sending an email to the email address email@example.com, in which case, CAPRICORN HOMES will stop processing the data for these purposes, unless there are compelling legitimate reasons.
- The express consent you give us to send you electronic commercial communications regarding similar products or services and to develop a commercial profile about you based on the data we obtain through your browsing the Web, obtained based on cookies and similar technologies, in order to analyze and predict aspects such as your preferences or interests, as well as personalizing our Website and our services, provided that you have given us your consent to the installation of cookies and as long as it is not revoked. In this sense, you have the right to revoke your consent, for both or any of these purposes, at any time, by sending an email to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
In each commercial communication that we send you, we will inform you about how to unsubscribe, in a simple way and without any cost, attending to your request within the established legal period.
In cases where CAPRICORN HOMES processes your personal data to comply with its contractual (1) and legal (2) obligations, the provision of such data is mandatory; if such data is not provided, CAPRICORN HOMES will not be able to maintain its contractual relationship with you or fulfill its obligations.
WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
CAPRICORN HOMES may communicate your data to the competent authorities (Public Administrations, Judges and Courts) when legally provided and for the attention of the possible responsibilities arising from the treatment.
Data processors.- CAPRICORN HOMES has contracted suppliers for the provision of certain services such as, for example, computer services, hosting, cloud computing, digital marketing, etc., as well as employees with whom it maintains an employment relationship, all of whom may have access to and / or process personal data in their capacity as data processors for the purposes indicated by CAPRICORN HOMES .
The contractual relationships that CAPRICORN HOMES establishes with the data processors include, among other aspects, object, duration, nature and purpose of the processing, type of personal data and categories of interested parties, obligation of the person in charge of processing the personal data only following documented instructions from the person in charge, conditions so that the person in charge can give his prior authorization, specific or general, to subcontracting, assistance to the person in charge, whenever possible, in the attention to the exercise of rights of the interested parties and any other agreement necessary for compliance with the regulations on the protection of personal data.
TRANSFER TO THIRD COUNTRIES.-
The personal data we process will not be transferred to countries located outside the European Union that do not offer an adequate level or do not provide appropriate protection guarantees. Among these guarantees is the subscription with the suppliers to whom we resort for the provision of services of the Standard Contractual Clauses approved by the European Commission.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Beyond this period, CAPRICORN HOMES will keep your data for the necessary limitation periods depending on the applicable legislation in order to meet our future responsibilities. In no case will your data be kept more than 10 years from the end of the contractual relationship, mandatory conservation period established by Law 10/2010, of April 28, on the prevention of money laundering and the financing of terrorism.
This Site may display or display links to third-party websites for your convenience and information.
In addition, on this Site we have certain functions that operate on personal data that we share with other entities or websites (for example, the "share" function on Facebook, Twitter or by email). These features transmit personal data to third parties, who may use such information in accordance with their own privacy policies, so we again recommend that you carefully read the privacy policies of these third parties if you are going to use the corresponding features.
On this Site we use our own and third-party cookies to improve your browsing experience or to show you ads according to your preferences and tastes. These cookies collect information about you and your browsing habits. To learn more about what Cookies are, which ones we use on this Site and for what purposes, please read our Cookies Policy carefully.
RIGHTS RELATED TO THE PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA. -
The Law establishes a series of rights related to the protection of the personal data that you have provided to us. Thus, you can exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, opposition, data portability and / or limitation of treatment, as well as not to be subject to automated decisions. You can also object to profiling for direct marketing purposes.
You can exercise these rights, free of charge, by directing your request in writing together with a scanned copy of the DNI or Passport or other document that proves the identity of the applicant to the email address email@example.com.
We also inform you that you have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, especially when you are not satisfied with the response to the exercise of your rights. For more details you can consult the website www.agpd.es
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
CAPRICORN HOMES has an Information Security System, so we are committed to protecting your personal information. We use appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information and privacy, and we review those measures periodically. We protect your personal information by using a combination of physical, computer or logical security controls, including access controls that restrict and manage how your personal information and personal data is processed, managed, and managed. We also ensure that our employees are properly trained to protect your personal information. We have the following Procedures Included in our organization regarding what is indicated herein: -Backup Procedure-Procedure for the use of Passwords and Users-Procedure for the use of External Devices- Procedure for the use of Mobile Devices and Social Networks.